My child and I practice Karate together twice a week. Our Sensei is incredible and he always provides insight into life’s most challenging situations for parents and children. One of his favorites is accountability. He repeats this in nearly every class, “It’s much easier to teach your children personal accountability when they are young. If you want to really lose your mind as a parent, just wait until they are teenagers to start trying.” . . . Learn More
T Pierre's Blog
- How to Keep Your Kids Safe This Halloween
- Is your child ready for their first sleepover?
- When should I be concerned about my child's bedwetting?
- 7 Awesome Back-to-School Tips for Parents
- Preventing Heat Stroke in Cars
- The Benefits of Playing in the Water
- Great Indoor Activities for a Hot Louisiana Summer
- Fun Activities to Teach Your Child About Money
- How to Prepare for Summer Break
- The Truth About Baby Shoes
Parenting Tips Child Wellness Visits Sick Child Well Being Technology Youth Sports Immunizations Child Safety Flu Shots Zombie Preparedness