We don’t have to tell you it’s important to teach your children basic money skills. The big stumbling block is how to do it. Research shows that parents are the number one influence on a child’s financial behavior. Here are a few of my favorite activities to teach kids about basic financial principles, including charitable giving, delayed gratification, budgeting, saving money, and compounding interest. . . . Learn More
T Pierre's Blog
- How to Keep Your Kids Safe This Halloween
- Is your child ready for their first sleepover?
- When should I be concerned about my child's bedwetting?
- 7 Awesome Back-to-School Tips for Parents
- Preventing Heat Stroke in Cars
- The Benefits of Playing in the Water
- Great Indoor Activities for a Hot Louisiana Summer
- Fun Activities to Teach Your Child About Money
- How to Prepare for Summer Break
- The Truth About Baby Shoes
Flu Shots Sick Child Youth Sports Child Safety Technology Well Being Immunizations Zombie Preparedness Parenting Tips Child Wellness Visits