Summer is the perfect time to explore, and there’s nothing more fun than spending time in water. No matter if it’s in the ocean, lake, creek, community pool, or tub in the backyard, playing in the water may help children grow and develop in these essential ways: . . . Learn More
T Pierre's Blog
When the Louisiana weather is not cooperating, keep kiddos busy with these indoor activities! . . . Learn More
- How to Keep Your Kids Safe This Halloween
- Is your child ready for their first sleepover?
- When should I be concerned about my child's bedwetting?
- 7 Awesome Back-to-School Tips for Parents
- Preventing Heat Stroke in Cars
- The Benefits of Playing in the Water
- Great Indoor Activities for a Hot Louisiana Summer
- Fun Activities to Teach Your Child About Money
- How to Prepare for Summer Break
- The Truth About Baby Shoes
Flu Shots Immunizations Technology Well Being Sick Child Child Wellness Visits Child Safety Youth Sports Zombie Preparedness Parenting Tips