Sometimes babies and young children are sleeping so peacefully in the backseat that parents forget they are there. As parents hurry through life’s daily routines, it can be tempting to leave a sleeping child in the car to avoid waking them up to quickly run into the store. But leaving a child alone in a car can lead to serious injury or death from heatstroke, even in cooler temperatures. Here’s some helpful information and tips for parents about preventing heatstroke in cars. . . . Learn More
T Pierre's Blog
- How to Keep Your Kids Safe This Halloween
- Is your child ready for their first sleepover?
- When should I be concerned about my child's bedwetting?
- 7 Awesome Back-to-School Tips for Parents
- Preventing Heat Stroke in Cars
- The Benefits of Playing in the Water
- Great Indoor Activities for a Hot Louisiana Summer
- Fun Activities to Teach Your Child About Money
- How to Prepare for Summer Break
- The Truth About Baby Shoes
Child Wellness Visits Child Safety Parenting Tips Sick Child Technology Well Being Flu Shots Zombie Preparedness Immunizations Youth Sports