Think that sports physicals is just for pro athletes? Think again! Sports are usually seen as an activities that will boost your child’s health, development and sociality. However, many parents don’t realize that sports can be dangerous too. Sports can be harmful and can even result in permanent injury if a child is pushed too hard or if a child’s body just isn’t ready to take on a certain physical activity. Sport’s physicals are important for young athletes to excel without jeopardizing their health and well being. . . . Learn More
T Pierre's Blog
- How to Keep Your Kids Safe This Halloween
- Is your child ready for their first sleepover?
- When should I be concerned about my child's bedwetting?
- 7 Awesome Back-to-School Tips for Parents
- Preventing Heat Stroke in Cars
- The Benefits of Playing in the Water
- Great Indoor Activities for a Hot Louisiana Summer
- Fun Activities to Teach Your Child About Money
- How to Prepare for Summer Break
- The Truth About Baby Shoes
Child Safety Well Being Immunizations Parenting Tips Child Wellness Visits Sick Child Flu Shots Technology Zombie Preparedness Youth Sports