Your children are amped and ready for another exciting Halloween night. They have selected a costume and are ready to stockpile all the candy they will gather from neighbors. Before they leave the house, here are a few safety tips you need to review with them. . . . Learn More
T Pierre's Blog
You're probably thinking that a zombie attack sounds ridiculous, right? As a matter of fact, the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has built an effective preparedness campaign on the backs of our brain-eating zombie friends. Zombies have been made a part of pop-culture through shows such as ‘The Walking Dead’, and people of all ages are now familiar with the horror and panic that would ensue if the zombies actually did attack. Unfortunately, about half of adults in the United States do not have the resources and plans in place for a possible emergency. . . . Learn More
- How to Keep Your Kids Safe This Halloween
- Is your child ready for their first sleepover?
- When should I be concerned about my child's bedwetting?
- 7 Awesome Back-to-School Tips for Parents
- Preventing Heat Stroke in Cars
- The Benefits of Playing in the Water
- Great Indoor Activities for a Hot Louisiana Summer
- Fun Activities to Teach Your Child About Money
- How to Prepare for Summer Break
- The Truth About Baby Shoes