It’s no secret that when humans engage in physical activity, in an outdoor setting, they feel better and produce at a higher level in many aspects of day-to-day life. Unfortunately, our children face a landscape of Xbox, Playstation, VR devices, smart phones, the web, and of course, the Television. . . . Learn More
T Pierre's Blog
Before considering giving your child a smartphone, carefully determine its main use. Is the primary reason of giving them the phone the need to call them while you are at work? Is it a nagging request of the child so he can communicate more often with his classmates and friends? Will it be used as a supplement for learning? . . . Learn More
- How to Keep Your Kids Safe This Halloween
- Is your child ready for their first sleepover?
- When should I be concerned about my child's bedwetting?
- 7 Awesome Back-to-School Tips for Parents
- Preventing Heat Stroke in Cars
- The Benefits of Playing in the Water
- Great Indoor Activities for a Hot Louisiana Summer
- Fun Activities to Teach Your Child About Money
- How to Prepare for Summer Break
- The Truth About Baby Shoes